Some of you might experienced this, once you installed a Babylon toolbar, you’ll have a series of problems dealing with it.
Even when you uninstall everything, some of them still remain.
And that is when opening a new tab which opens a Babylon search engine website.
By this, I’ll show you a quick step in getting rid of it.
- First, make sure you have uninstalled everything Babylon installed in your system. Go to Control Panel and uninstall there
- At the web address, go to about:config
- When a warning shows up, just hit “I’ll be careful, I promise!”
- Then at the search bar, just type this – browser.newtab.url
- Just right click on the result, and hit “Reset”
Here’s a screenshot for reference